Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS OF DELIVERY AND PURCHASE AT THE WWW.LEROYGLASS.COM WEB-SHOP
Please read the contract below carefully and only place an order if you agree with all of its points. Last updated on 10 January , 2020 3:00 PM
1. INTRODUCTION The following General Terms and Conditions for Delivery and Purchase (hereinafter the General Terms and Conditions) apply only to the parties to each other's contract. On the one hand, the users of the www.leroyglass.com website (the "Buyer") and on the other hand the operator of the shower website (the "Seller"):
Modern Glass Art
- Headquarters: Luna de Sus, Farm 9, Hall 22
- Registration number: J12-2341-2013
- Tax number: RO32053216
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +40 (0) 264 701 788
Except as a result of exceptional prior notice or written modifications, the General Terms and Conditions mentioned herein apply and supersede all other terms and conditions. The Seller has the right to modify the following General Terms and Conditions from time to time, so you must read the General Terms and Conditions of bbmshop.shoprenter.com before each purchase. These modifications are effective from the time they are posted on the Internet and are not applicable to previously concluded contracts. All orders placed on the Website are subject to the General Terms and Conditions applicable at the date of the order. In the case of a valid order, the Buyer unconditionally accepts the terms and conditions read here.
2. VALID CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER The following order form is available to Buyer: Via the Internet at the showerwall.hu website, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your order will be confirmed by email. Valid modification and / or cancellation of order:The Buyer may cancel or modify his order by 12 noon on the day following the date of confirmed delivery to email@example.com, provided that the Buyer's order has not been delivered to the courier service in the meantime.
3. PRODUCT INFORMATION The seller will make every effort to present the essential characteristics of the products in the most credible manner possible. This is done through a realistic description of the product's parameters, or photos of the product, where possible the manufacturer's own photos.
4. PRICES The sales prices shown on this website are in HUF and include value added tax (VAT). Any shipping costs will be borne by the Buyer and will be invoiced at the end of the order as an additional cost for the selected products. The Seller reserves the right to change the price, when ordering we take into account the price that is displayed on the website at the moment of the order.
5. AVAYABILLITY Your order will be fulfilled within the delivery deadline posted on the website. The products listed in the webshop are available from our own warehouse or factory. Delivery deadline for stock items: Package pick-up no later than 3 business days, most delivery 4-6 business days.It can be taken on Friday (for courier delivery) no later than Monday for ordering. The Seller shall endeavor to ship the products as soon as possible. The delivery terms of the products may differ from the other terms and conditions in this GTC as detailed in the table below. Shipping mode courier Service Package compilation date Date of delivery to the carrier Date of arrival at customer Undecorated item in stock no later than the 3rd business day no later than the 4th business day no later than the 10th business day A stock item that needs to be decorated to the customer's order no later than the 5th business day no later than the 6th business day no later than the 12th business day Custom made product in custom sizes or colors no later than the 15rd business day no later than the 16th business day no later than the 22th business day Seller will make every effort to comply with the above delivery times. However, we cannot be held responsible for any consequences of delay or loss of the package caused by a third party other than the delivery contract, the Buyer, or for any unforeseeable and unavoidable reason. 6. Shipping Methods and Charges The customer has the opportunity to choose the delivery method when placing an order. A) Courier Service In the Courier Delivery mode, the Buyer receives the ordered products in a protective packaging (cardboard box). Deliveries will always be made to the address you provided when you placed your order (unless the Buyer declares a change of address at the latest before the package is delivered to the courier). The courier service will notify the buyer by e-mail of the next day's delivery and send an SMS notification of the expected date of delivery on the day of delivery. Failure of the delivery attempt will result in an email notification to the recipients.
7. PAYMENT METODHS Seller offers 3 payment options: A) Bank transfer (advance payment) Following the order, the Buyer will transfer the ordered product (s) + the flat-rate shipping fee indicated above to the Seller's bank account via the Internet Bank or at the account keeping bank. Please indicate the order number in the bulletin. Company Name: MODERN GLASS ART Bank Account Number: Raiffesen Bank Note box: Please indicate the order number! An order is considered paid when the order is received in our account. If the Buyer chooses this payment method, they will have 8 working days from the date of the order to complete the transaction, otherwise the order will be deemed to be canceled and canceled on the 9th working day. B) Card Payment All Buyers have the option of paying by credit card at the time of ordering at www.leroyglass.com.
8.RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL Standard product withdrawal conditions: 45/2014 on the detailed rules of contracts between the consumer and the business Pursuant to a government decree (decree), the Buyer has the right of withdrawal (right of return of the product, guarantee of return). The Seller guarantees the buyer a 14-day right of withdrawal (in accordance with the Regulation) (from receipt of the package) if the packaging of the product is intact. The Buyer shall have the unconditional right to exercise the right of withdrawal, except for the cost of returning the Product to the Seller, which shall be at the Buyer's expense. You can return the package at your own expense with the invoice. It is recommended that you give up the product in case your product is lost, damaged or damaged. In all cases the cost of return shall be borne by the Buyer. The refund will be made by bank transfer. If the order was not paid by bank transfer, the Buyer's bank details are required for a refund. Customized product withdrawal conditions: Standard products only exist in an unadorned form. If a customer requests a sandblasted product, we will sand, treat or color it to the standard product as requested by the customer. If the Buyer orders a customized product: sandblasted or custom size 1.the total amount of the deposit paid will be withheld if the Buyer withdraws from the order while the product is being manufactured 2.The full amount will be withheld if it is withdrawn from a finished product once shipped. The product may only be returned if it does not meet the ordered parameters or if it has an irreparable, unserviceable defect.
9. RETURN Returns may only be made by post or other courier service. The cost of the return shall be borne by the Buyer unless the product being shipped does not match the product ordered. If the product received does not match the product ordered or listed on the website, the cost of return will be refunded to the Buyer. In this case, Seller warrants that the order will be shipped and assumes the shipping cost. Contact us to return the product and get a refund: • in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone 0040-264701788 For individual or customized products, there is NO return possibility! CUSTOMIZED PRODUCT AND PRODUCT IN STOCK Most of the models / products featured in the Web Store (except for products shipped from stock) are products for display purposes that offer our customers the ability to order customize their products. Customized products include: 1. Adapting the design of the models as size, color, design requested by the customer (including here all types of painted / sandblasted / printed / engraved glass and stained glass / showcases / glass inserts for all partitions / doors / shower enclosures) • 2. Painted or printed glass according to the selected model or PANTONE or RAL selected. • 3. All stained glass windows • 4. All sandblasted all decorated products Customized product are executed only after the customer has paid the proforma invoice and the money has been credited to the Supplier's account. To understand whether the product ordered is a customized product or a stock PRODUCT; please refer to product brief description. This feature also determines your right to cancel your order (50% of the value of the product will be withheld if you cancel your order.)
10. SERVICE If the buyer does not receive the product you ordered or has a proven defective product, please notify our customer service immediately by phone or email. Defective goods will always be replaced free of charge. In case of defective performance, the buyer may cancel the purchase or request a replacement of the defective product. In the event of a defective product being replaced, our company will arrange for the return of the product, after consultation with the buyer, and will pay any associated charges. If the product is available, the replaced item will be shipped within 3 to 15 business days of the return of the defective item. If the product is out of stock, the buyer can decide whether or not to keep the order. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase, the price of the returned product will be refunded to him, and if no other product was included in the cart, the shipping fee will be refunded to him. Stock changes will take place after orders for same day have been processed. There are products that cannot be re-ordered or replaced. In the event of a defective product, the purchased product shall only be replaced if it is proven to be defective.
11. WARRANTY The products are re-checked prior to shipment to ensure that the customer receives the goods in perfect condition. However, even with the utmost care, the Buyer may be dissatisfied with the Product for any reason. and 19/2014. (IV. 29.) NGM decree. The products are marketed in full compliance with the applicable Hungarian legal requirements. Products sold by us are warranted under the laws in force at the time of purchase. Durable consumer goods are warranted for two years. The Buyer shall inspect the received product as soon as possible and notify the Seller of any defect or defect immediately, but no later than 2 days after the receipt of the goods. A product is considered defective
- if you do not meet the legal requirements at the time of purchase
- if you do not have the same quality as the same type of product
- if it is unsuitable for the same purposes for which the same type of product is normally used
- If you do not have the properties of the product description or sample
- if it cannot be used for the purpose intended by the buyer and agreed with the distributor We are not responsible for improper use of the product (eg overloading, negligent storage), alteration, forcible opening or negligent handling. It is also not a warranty failure if the product is subjected to external thermal, chemical, or excessive physical influences. The warranty does not cover natural wear and tear and post-purchase damage (breakage, eg when traveling by airplane, bus, etc.). In such cases, we recommend that you seek a claim report from the competent company. In addition, the Seller reserves the right to serve, or not to serve, any prepayment to Buyers who do not regularly comply with the terms of this Agreement or otherwise cause damage to the Seller. Each product is covered by a 2-year warranty on a possible manufacturing error or hidden defects. The products delivered by our company benefit from a guarantee based on the tax invoice issued and the Certificate of accompanying guarantee. The warranty does not refer to breaking, scratching, exposing to fire or destroying the glass after taking over – except if the glass is broken under delivery. In this case the client must check immediately after the product was handled, and must report to the Seller in maximum 2 hours from the handle any damage of the glass made by the transportation company (proving with photos).
Client can contact the Seller on phone: 0040-(0) 264 701 788, email: email@example.com. Only in this case Seller replace the glass in the shortest time possible or refund the money as the Client want. The warranty is forfeited in the following situations: a) incorrect installation, that is to say assembly made without observing the assembly instructions or (in the absence of such instructions without professionalism). All standard products manufactured by Modern Glass Art have assembly instructions. These instructions together with the invoice and the Warranty Certificate are issued to the customer along with the product. If the client from various reasons for losing or not receiving or not finding these documents when handing over the product has the obligation to request in writing from the leading company Modern Glass Art by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. His request will be solved within 48 hours b) wrong operation or handling, (blows, cracks, chipping, breaking), c) the use of incompatible replacement components or accessories e) the use of the products in inadequate conditions (poor water quality, unpowered sockets, improper supply voltages, high temperature and pressure variations, mechanical shocks, incorrect handling, under conditions of dust, noxious, under the action of chemical substances, etc d) inadequate handling, transport e) modifications of the products; In order to keep the product warranty, the following conditions must be observed: a.The glass surface do not clean with abrasive and chemical solutions / substances; b.the glass must be cleaned only with solution for cleaning windows and microfiber cloth c. Do not exposure to temperatures greater than 100 degrees Celsius; d.for hardware and profiles: do not clean with acidic solution, or do not keep in acidic environment, do not clean with abrasive solutions / substances;
12. LEGAL GAPS If any clause of the General Terms and Conditions is legally ineffective or incomplete, the remaining clauses of the contract will remain in effect. Instead of ineffective or incomplete parts, the Civil Code. the relevant paragraphs apply.