The LEROYGLASS.COM Webshop declares that personal information provided during registration and other information related to the order will not be disclosed to any third party, in whole or in part!
In accordance with the requirements Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( General Regulation on Data Protection - GDPR) and Law no. 190/2018 regarding measures to implement the GDPR. for the protection of the persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, modified and completed and of Law no. 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, our site managed by:
MODERN GLASS ART,
County.Cluj, City: Luna de Sus, Adress: Ferma 9, Hala 22, Romania
Tel.0040-264 701 788,
has the obligation to administer in a safe manner and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide us about you, a member of your family or another person. In general, we collect your personal data directly from you, through the web shop or our company through the employees so that you have control over the type of information you provide us. By way of example, we receive information from you as follows: When you create an account on the website www.leroyglass.com, you send us: e-mail address, first and last name; phone, delivery address. On the web shop www.leroyglass.com you have the possibility to add additional information, such as: gender, mobile phone number, date of birth, delivery addresses, alternative email address, bank card details etc. .; When placing an order directly on the site or asking for the price offer by phone or email you provide us with information such as: the desired product, first and last name, delivery address, billing details, payment method, telephone number, bank details and so on.
What are the purposes for processing?
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To execute / produce and to deliver the product ordered by you
In order to achieve this purpose, your data will be used for:
- a) Creation and administration of the account in the virtual store www.leroyglass.com
- b) Presentation of the price offers, presentation of 3D representations with the ordered products, Processing of orders, including taking, validating, shipping and billing;
- c) Solving order cancellations
- d) Return of products according to the provisions of Modern Glass Art and legal ones.
- e) Repayment of the return amount in your accounts
- f) Granting of financing through eCredit, in collaboration with Raiffeisen Bank
- h) Providing support services, including providing answers to your questions regarding order status,
- i) Issuing the invoice / receipt; issuing the guarantee letter of the product supplied and manufactured by Modern Glass Art
- To offer products and a professional service
We want to find out permanently which products are most wanted and appreciated by you. To do this, we can collect and use certain information regarding your behavior of Buyer or visitor of our site, we can invite you to complete satisfaction questionnaires, subscribe to the gift voucher, so that we can serve you in a more professional way and be able to carry out, directly or with the help of partners, studies and market research so that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected.
- For advertising or promotion purposes
In certain situations, we can base our marketing activities on our legitimate interest in promoting and developing our commercial activity. In any situation where we use information about you for our legitimate interest, we take care and take all necessary steps to ensure that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected. However, you may at any time request us, by the means described above, to stop the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, and we will comply with your request.
How cookies are used: These files make it possible mainly to recognize the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, tailored to the user's preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support our efforts to provide more tailored services. to users, eg: - preferences regarding online confidentiality, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, without allowing the user's personal identification. Cookies and / or similar technologies are a central point of the efficient functioning of the Internet, helping to generate a user-friendly browsing experience adapted to the preferences and interests of each user. Refusing or disabling cookies may make some sites or parts of the websites impossible to use. Disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising, in compliance with the law, but that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require user authentication through an account) Content and services tailored to user preferences - product and service categories, Offers tailored to user interests, Limiting the frequency of advertising broadcasts - limiting the number of ad views an advertisement for a particular user on a site. Providing user-relevant advertising. Measuring, optimizing and adapting analytics features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what kind of content is viewed and how a user reaches a website (eg, through search engines, directly, from other websites -s etc.). The websites carry out these analyzes regarding their use to improve their services for the benefit of the users.
- To defend our legitimate interests
There may be situations in which we will use or transmit information to protect our rights and commercial activity. The general basis of these types of processing is our legitimate interest in defending our commercial activity, being understood that we ensure that all the measures we take guarantee a balance between our interests and your fundamental rights and freedoms. Also, in some cases we base our processing on legal provisions such as the obligation to ensure the protection of goods and values provided by the applicable legislation in this field.
How long we keep your personal data
As a general rule, we will store your personal data as long as you have an account on our site. You can ask us at any time to delete certain information or close the account and we will respond to these requests, subject to the preservation of certain information including after closing the account, in cases where applicable law or our legitimate interests require it.
To whom we transmit your personal data
Where appropriate, we may transmit or provide access to certain personal data of your own to the following categories of recipients:
- to companies within the same group of companies Modern Glass Art
- to our partners
- courier service providers;
- payment / banking service providers;
- marketing / telemarketing service providers;
- market research service providers;
- insurance companies;
- IT service providers;
- to other companies with which we can develop joint programs to offer our goods and services on the market.
If we have a legal obligation or if it is necessary to defend a legitimate interest, we may also disclose certain personal data to some public authorities.
We make sure that access to your data by third parties legally owned by private law is made in accordance with the legal provisions regarding data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts concluded with them.
How we protect the security of your personal data
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures.
The transmission of your personal data is done using state-of-the-art encryption algorithms and we store them on secure servers, while ensuring data redundancy.
To make payments we use PayU payment processor services. All payment information is encrypted using HTTPS technology with TSL 1.2 encryption.
What rights do you have?
The General Data Protection Regulation recognizes a number of rights in relation to your personal data.
- The right of access (to personal data recorded)
- The right to rectification (correction of personal data)
- The right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten")
- The right to carry data
- The right to restrict processing
Thus, you can always:
- Unsubscribe from our newsletter following the steps indicated below.
- You can request a report regarding the personal data stored in our online store
- You can request the deletion / anonymization of the data in your account directly entering the personal account.
- You may request access to your data, correct any errors in our files, and / or object to the processing of your personal data.
- You can also exercise your right to complain to the competent supervisory authority or to bring justice. If applicable, you may also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict the processing of your data and the right to data portability.